Due to the size of the roster I decided to split it into three separate brands: Raw, SmackDown, and NXT. I would have gone with a WCW brand if they had better/more WCW logos, etc.
Anyhow, I split the roster into roughly 40 people per brand one night and started playing the next day. One thing I do is that I pretty much simulate between PPVs instead of doing the weekly shows. My roster page can be viewed here.
It is always interesting to me what the computer comes up with for programs. For example I've gotten the following:
- Edge v Bret "The Hitman" Hart for the World Title
- Tyler Breeze (!) v Seth Rollins for the WWE Title
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin v Roman Reigns in a rivalry
- The Rock v Seth Rollins for the WWE Title in which Batista cashed in Money in the Bank contract on Seth after he successfully defended the title.
- "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes v "Nature Boy" Ric Flair which I started myself. The interesting thing here is Universe Mode immediately turned Dusty heel.
- Randy Orton is US Champion and holds the WCW version of the title which looks really sharp.