If there are other places I should go, please let me know.
- A1-Wrestling.com--This was my first wrestling discussion home. I went there because Norko was already an established member. It has a good blend of wrestling discussion and general discussion without being too tight or formal. They also have the A1 Podcast which Norko runs the point on weekly. I have made guest spots in the past and really enjoy talking with all those guys.
My name there is FreebirdSTF.
- Wrestling Classics--This one is a little more formal as you are probably aware, but you can absolutely learn a ton about the business and its history there. The discussion about the modern-WWE product there is often too tedious for my taste, but most other wrestling discussion there is excellent.
My name there is mckinneydg.
- Twitter (@S_ATL_Wrestling)--Twitter is the most convenient place to talk wrestling as it is the easiest to do with a mobile device. I believe I have a solid group of people I follow and really enjoy discussing or bantering with them as it were.
- Wrestling With Words--UPDATE AGAIN: The Forums are BACK!. A new addition to my rotation. I have stuck with the WWE & NXT sub over there and have tried to get some discussion going. Once this one gets more traction I think it will be a really attractive option for discussing wrestling.
My name there is SouthAtlantaWrestling.
- South Atlanta Wrestling on Facebook--Not a lot of discussion there, but I do share all of the articles from South Atlanta Wrestling that way. I also share thinks I come across on Facebook that I don't write articles about or share on Twitter. I do not use it just to pimp my own work, but it's not nearly as interactive as the other things listed here.
That is it for me and I think that is enough honestly, but if you have some great place in mind please let me know.
One notable omission is Wreddit (the SquaredCircle sub on Reddit). I ventured over there briefly, found out that it was filled with the exact type of wrestling fan I do not enjoy bantering with, and moved on.