Anyhow, here's the list in no particular order...
- Roman Reigns--He was my favorite member of The Shield, he played college ball up the road from here at Georgia Tech, and he's Samoan wrestling royalty. Superman Punch and Spear is a great combination. Promos aren't great, but he's getting better. I'm an unapologetic Roman Reigns guy.
- Seth Rollins--The Undisputed Future is a lot of fun as the sniveling top heel. I enjoy his work, but hate that the Curb Stomp has been retired. Former member of The Shield weighs heavily here too.
- Brock Lesnar--No explanation needed.
- Randy Orton--Plays heel and face excellently and more importantly believably.
- Cesaro--Fantastic talent, glad he's getting the WWE Tag Title push, but could be utilized much better.
- Luke Harper--Pretty much the same as Cesaro aside from the fact he's no longer in a tag team.
- Dean Ambrose--Needs to be elevated. Could have been a folk hero, had some really good moments that added to his mystique. Gets The Shield bump as well.
- Mark Henry--Great vibe that he projects as a menacing dude no matter whether he's a heel or face. Very similar to Orton in that regard.
- Bray Wyatt--I did The New Face of Fear and have since his debut. Would like to see him in the ring more instead of just on the mic.
- Daniel Bryan--Ultimate underdog (even though he isn't) magnetic personality.
That's it for me, but honestly this list could look different tomorrow. I have been thinking about doing this for a little bit and generated the list by simply sitting down and letting the names come to me. There was no rough draft or further evaluation at all.
That's my list, I'd love to hear your thoughts or if you'd like to know what I think about a particular talent drop me a line.