The top five that come to my head when I think of figures I want to see the most are as follows in now particular order:
- Magnum TA--It was so tantalizing close too. So close...
- Stan "The Lariat" Hansen--Pretty much goes without saying that The Unsinkable Battleship, The Bad Man from Borger Texas, etc. needs a figure.
- Bruiser Brody--See above and he's one of my favorite Jakks Pacific figures too.
- Nick Bockwinkel--A classy legend like the four-time AWA champion deserves a figure and is a huge hole in my collection.
- Fabulous Freebirds--If I can only have one I want Michael PS Hayes naturally, but all three original 'Birds would be excellent. Toss a Jimmy Jam Garvin in there too at some point with a late-80's Hayes too. I'll buy two Hayes figures that way Mattel.
Ole Anderson isn't on the list simply because I know it's not even worth having the discussion. Having the original Horsemen would be great though.
*Here and here.