- The last segment with Orton/Cena/Bryan vs The Shield was excellent. Orton teasing a cash-in just to have The Shield start making their way back down to the ring was pretty sharp. Building the tension between Orton/Cena/Bryan worked really well. The Shield being portrayed as a force to be reckoned with is always nice. As they entered with their titles I told my wife that they need to drop the straps. As I've said before, The Shield doesn't need the belts and they do nothing for them.
- Daniel Bryan out there with the slick hair and Vince talking about making him a champion he could get behind reminded me of the old Corporate Champion deal with Mick Foley. BTW, it's a damn shame what they did to Wade Barrett's beard.
- "The Eater of Worlds" Bray Wyatt was awesome yet again. I seriously love every single thing about that gimmick. Kane's promo was fine and I'm glad he used "The Devil's Favorite Demon" line. I dig that. The feud with Kane is fun, but I'm not as enthused about the Inferno Match aspect of it.
- CM Punk whiffing on the gum swat was hilarious as was his reaction to it. Little things like that are why he really is "The Best in the World."*
- My only regret is not seeing all of the Punk/Axel match and especially the Lesnar/Punk brawl. I will track that down.
*OK, maybe not, but it was a nice touch. He is The Best, but that isn't why is what I mean.