Friday, July 5, 2013

Fatal Asthma Attack at SummerSlam 2008

This is the first I have heard of this, but according to this DOT NET article a woman's family is suing WWE among others for a fatal asthma attack she suffered after WWE SummerSlam 2008.

theINDYchannel article linked in the DOT NET entry states the following:
Susan Prim treated her sons Brodie and Tyler Prim to a World Wrestling Entertainment match, but toward the end of the action, Brodie Prim said his excitement turned to fear.

“She was telling us she was having trouble breathing, she wasn’t feeling too well and so we walked out. She collapsed, she was passed out,” Prim said.

The Prims were at what was then Conseco Fieldhouse for the nationally televised WWE Summer Slam on Aug. 17, 2008.

The Prims said smoke from the fireworks show in the final act caused the 36-year-old nurse to have a fatal asthma attack.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Like I said before this is the first I have heard of this particular issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment