- CM Punk is returning to WWE at Payback in his hometown of Chicago, Illinois.
- Chris Jericho is his opponent.
- Punk will receive a well-deserved hero's welcome in front of his hometown crowd.
- The match will be excellent, but feels a bit "been there done that.
- The crowd will not be kind to Chris Jericho.
- Chris Jericho's current character is not very compelling.
- Chris Jericho works much better as a heel.
Again, if done correctly you could keep heat on Paul Heyman and reinvigorate too excellent performers in CM Punk and Chris Jericho. I do not see a better option than going with the double turn at Payback. I think it would make for excellent television.