- "Macho Man" Randy Savage video: Excellent and touching video. "Macho Man" really was one of the greatest. It's a shame that whatever personal issues came between him and Vince kept him from coming back even once after WCW folded.
- Kharma: Positively bizarre. I didn't hate it like most, but it was really strange. I was looking forward to where it was going, but now there's rumors floating around the 'net that she's done for an extended period of time due to a back issue or a pregnancy. Crazy stuff. I hope Mark Henry's the father though.
- Cole/Lawler: Finally a blowoff. Cole awkwardly trying to be friendly with King on commentary was hilarious. I hope we get more heel Cole, but it should not be directed at Lawler anymore. That needs to be 100% over.
- Swagger/Bourne: Went about like I thought it would. Swagger beats Bourne down and wins clean. The strangeness hit after the final bell when Even interrupted Jack's victory lap. I wouldn't mind seeing a mini-feud between these two. I do hope that WWE is finally serious about giving Swagger a legitimate push.
- Kofi defends US title: Nice to see Kofi win a match. Bonus cool points that his tights were designed by a kid who won a contest. See what you can learn on Twitter.
- Bret "The Hitman" Hart: Bret, deservedly, got a nice pop. I wish he wasn't so enamored with jorts, but no one's perfect. His interaction with Truth and that kid who Truth punked was a lot of fun. Him reffing the main event was a lot of fun too.
- R-Truth: Continues his insanity. Him giving that kid Bret's glasses and then taking them away was great.
- CM Punk: The Macho Man tights were a nice touch. "Where did you learn to count, Canada?" was a nice touch. Stealing Bret's 5 Moves of Doom? Nice touch. That's why Punk is the greatest.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
RAW Review 5-23-2011
Interesting episode of RAW for sure.